Skip the stress of travel and let us do the work. We pick you up from the airport and take you to your destination whether it’s in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres.
Swim with Whale Sharks
We really appreciate your patronising to reactivate Isla Mujeres, Q. Roo and México´s economy!
- Public Tour
- From Isla Mujeres Booking before May 17th, 2022
- From Cancun / Mayan Riviera Booking before May 17th, 2022
- Private Tour
- Isla Mujeres Small Group (1-5 people)
- Isla Mujeres Large Group (6-10 people)
- Cancun Small Group (1-5 people)
- Cancun Large Group (6-10 people)
Swim with the largest and most gentle fish in the world!
There’s no experience quite like swimming with whale sharks. Get up close to these gentle giants and make lasting memories on this wonderful trip.
If you need transportation, we´ll pick you up at your hotel’s lobby in one of our comfortable, modern, air conditioned vehicles at 5:30 am in Playa del Carmen and 6:00 am in Cancun. From there, we´ll take you to our meeting point for registration and a continental breakfast at 7:00/7:15 am. After breakfast, registration and balance payments, we will be ready to swim with whale sharks before anybody else in the area!
Book early and save!
|Booking Date||Cancun and Mayan Riviera Public Tour||Isla Mujeres Public Tour|
|Nov 1st – Nov 31st, 2021||$90||$90|
|Dec 1st – Dec 31st, 2021||$100||$90|
|Jan 1st – Jan 31st, 2022||$110||$100|
|Feb 1st – Mar 31st, 2022||$120||$100|
|Apr 1st – May 17th, 2022||$130||$110|
|May 18 and later||$140||$125|
Itinerary – Cancun and Mayan Riviera
We start our boat expedition traveling north for about 50 minutes to reach the feeding grounds. We´ll spend up to 2.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks with a certified guide at all times, taking turns of 2 people per jump with the guide, each jump time will depend on each person physically strength. With a little luck, we´ll get to see some manta rays, too!
After this unique experience, we´ll provide sandwiches as we head back. We´ll stop at the north beach of Isla Mujeres for a delicious fish ceviche and chips.
We will be back at Punta Sam around 1:00 pm.
Itinerary Details – Isla Mujeres
At 7:00 am we will be waiting for you at brand new Marina Bartolome located 100 mts south of ferry terminal in downtown for registration and a continental breakfast.
around 7:40 am we should start getting on board the boats to get us directly to the whale sharks area ¨We are not going to mainland or cancun area to pick up more people¨
We start our boat expedition traveling north for about 50 minutes to reach the feeding grounds. We´ll spend up to 2.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks with a certified guide at all times. With a little luck, we may get to see some manta rays, turtles, dolphins, sail fish and other magnificent animals too!
After this unique experience, we´ll provide fruit and sandwiches , as we head back, We´ll stop at the north beach of Isla Mujeres for a delicious shrimp ceviche, maybe guacamole and chips all prepared for your boat crew members.
If everything goes according to plan we will be back to Isla Mujeres around 12:00 noon.
NOTE: all people booking online can come for free to our brand new ¨Clear boat¨ just let us know your booking confirmation and date and time you want to come, you may learn more about clear boat here: Clear Boat Isla Mujeres | DC Explorer
IMPORTANT NOTES FYI!:
We have 2 meeting points, First one is in Isla Mujeres where we are based, and second one in cancun for all people staying in cancun, puerto morelos and playa del Carmen, so don’t hesitate to book if you are not in Isla Mujeres.
4 days before and 4 days after full moon it is expected to see more whale sharks than usual due to fishes spawns release.
FULL MOON 2022:
- May 16th.
- June 14th.
- July 13th.
- August 11th.
- Sept 1oth
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTES FOR YOU.
OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO SWIM WITH WHALE SHARKS HOWEVER YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHALE SHARKS ARE NOT IN A CAGE OR IN CAPTIVITY, THEY ARE IN THE WILD, SO… WE MAY SEE ALOT OF THEM, VERY FEW OF THEM OR EVEN, IN SOME CASES (2% OF TIMES) NONE. WE ARE ON A EXPEDITION!!!
- Our staff and crew have been trained and certified by IMSS in covid-19 protection and prevention, your safety, health and satisfaction are our main goals.
- We are registered with the Department of Mexican Tourism.
- Our top quality 33´ boats feature the best electronics, GPS, and VHF radio for constant sea-to-shore communication. Rigorous, regular preventative maintenance ensures a trouble-free trip every time.
- Our friendly, professional guides are multilingual.
- We start at 7 am to be the first ones in the area, we attempt to locate our own whale shark to avoid other tourists. This allows our clients to enjoy the adventure longer and provides a less stressful experience for the whale shark.
- We are a local, family-owned business offering better rates and customer service than the larger, corporate companies. We want to see you again!
- We believe in giving back to our community. Part of our profits provides food and other necessities to the less fortunate.
- Continental breakfast
- Certified guide in your language
- Top quality boats featuring the best electronics, GPS, and VHF radio for constant sea-to-shore communication
- Life vest
- Full snorkel gear
- 2.5 hours in whale sharks feeding area
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Fish ceviche and chips
- Ground transportation ( do you want transportation? – must click yes at check out)
- Gratuity for Crew
- Photos, price online $60 usd price on site $70 usd Price online store $80 usd
It is extremely rare that we don’t see a whale shark (perhaps once a season) but we cannot guarantee it, so we do not refund the tour payment. We always will ensure that you enjoy the rest of the experience. We do offer an optional $20 charge that will guarantee your spot on the whale shark tour on a different date in the rare event that we don’t see a whale shark. You can select the box at check-out.