Skip the stress of travel and let us do the work. We pick you up from the airport and take you to your destination whether it’s in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres.
- Public Tour
- Passenger Last days at
- Private Tour
- Small Group (1-5 people)
- Large Group (6-10 people)
Swim with the largest and most gentle fish in the world!
There’s no experience quite like swimming with whale sharks. Get up close to these gentle giants and make lasting memories on this wonderful trip.
If you need transportation, we´ll pick you up at your hotel’s lobby in one of our comfortable, modern, air conditioned vehicles at 5:30 am in Playa del Carmen and 6:00 am in Cancun. From there, we´ll take you to our meeting point for registration and a continental breakfast at 7:00 am. After breakfast, we will be ready to swim with whale sharks before anybody else in the area!
We start our boat expedition traveling north for about 50 minutes to reach the feeding grounds. We´ll spend around 2.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks with a certified guide at all times. With a little luck, we´ll get to see some manta rays, too!
After this unique experience, we´ll provide sandwiches as we head back. We´ll stop at the north beach of Isla Mujeres for a delicious shrimp ceviche, guacamole and chips.
We will be back at Punta Sam around 1:00 pm.
If you will be staying in Isla Mujeres ask us for your promotional 10% discount.
Itinerary Details (if you are already in Isla Mujeres)
At 7:00 am we will be waiting for you at brand new Marina Bartolome located 100 mts south of ferry terminal in downtown for registration and a continental breakfast.
We start our boat expedition traveling north for about 50 minutes to reach the feeding grounds. We´ll spend around 2.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks with a certified guide at all times. With a little luck, we may get to see some manta rays, turtles, dolphins, sail fish and other magnificent animals too!
After this unique experience, we´ll provide fruit, sandwiches and a delicious ceviche , as we head back, We´ll stop at the north beach of Isla Mujeres for a delicious shrimp ceviche, maybe guacamole and chips all prepared for your boat crew members.
If everything goes according to plan we will be back to Isla Mujeres around 12:00 noon.
IMPORTANT NOTES FYI!:
We have 2 meeting points, 1 is in Isla Mujeres where we are based, and 1 more in cancun for all people staying in cancun, puerto morelos and playa del Carmen, so don´t hesitate to book if you are not in Isla.
FULL MOON 2021:
SEASON PRICE IS $150 USD
Dec 31st, 2020. you pay only $90 USD Jan 31st, 2021. you pay only $100 USD Feb 28th, 2021. you pay only $110 USD March 31st, 2021. you pay only $120 USD April 30th, 2021. you pay $130 USD
May 14th, 2021. you pay $140 USD
- Our staff and crew have been trained and certified by IMSS in covid-19 protection and prevention, your safety, health and satisfaction are our main goals.
- We are registered with the Department of Mexican Tourism.
- Our top quality 33´ boats feature the best electronics, GPS, and VHF radio for constant sea-to-shore communication. Rigorous, regular preventative maintenance ensures a trouble-free trip every time.
- Our friendly, professional guides are multilingual.
- We start at 7 am to be the first ones in the area, we attempt to locate our own whale shark to avoid other tourists. This allows our clients to enjoy the adventure longer and provides a less stressful experience for the whale shark.
- We are a local, family-owned business offering better rates and customer service than the larger, corporate companies. We want to see you again!
- We believe in giving back to our community. Part of our profits provides food and other necessities to the less fortunate.
- Continental breakfast
- Certified guide in your language
- Top quality boats featuring the best electronics, GPS, and VHF radio for constant sea-to-shore communication
- Life vest
- Full snorkel gear
- 2.5 hours in whale sharks feeding area
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Shrimp or fish ceviche and chips
- Ground transportation ( do you want transportation? – must click yes at check out)
- Gratuity for Crew
- Photos, price online $60 usd price on site $70 usd Price online store $80 usd
It is extremely rare that we don’t see a whale shark (perhaps once a season) but we cannot guarantee it, so we do not refund the tour payment. We always will ensure that you enjoy the rest of the experience. We do offer an optional $20 charge that will guarantee your spot on the whale shark tour on a different date in the rare event that we don’t see a whale shark. You can select the box at check-out.